On My Course Selection, “Planned” And “Satisfied” Icons Are Missing.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, bundle #40, Student Records Additional Features
In Self Service -> My course selection, will only show the “Attempted” icon under the status column.. The “Planned” and “Satisfied” icons are missing even though the outcomes status are defined on the Academic Progress Tracker for a student.
For the correct icons to show.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Program Format (Set Up SACR -> Product Related -> Student Records -> Program Enrollment -> Program Format)
2. Create Enrollment Cohort (Set up SACR -> Foundation Tables -> Term Set Up -> Enrollment Cohort)
3. Build A program Format (Curriculum Management ->Academic Item Registry -> Build Program by Format)
4. Program Table (Set Up SACR -> Foundation Tables ->Academic Structure -> Academic Program Table)
Go to APT request (Records and Enrollment -> Program Enrollment -> APT Request) Add and Create
5. Schedule new Course (Curriculum Mangement -> Schedule of Classes ->Schedule new Course) Schedule course to Stage 1
6. Once the set up is complete for several Stages and associated to course, term activate and quick enroll a student.
7. Go to Academic Progress Tracker (Records and Enrollment -> Program Enrollment -> Academic Progress Tracker)
Go to APT Item, Click Search
Check Enrollment status
Change Satisfied to Yes, Attempted Status to Finalized, Attempt Outcome to Pass, Eligible for Retake - No
Make same above changes under Stage 1 Section
8. Go to Self Service (as user) ->Program Enrollment -> program Overview ->My Education Plan -> My Course Selection
Stage I will show attempted icon, but not the Finalized or Passed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms