EBen Enrollment Summary Page: 'Save And Continue' Changed To 'Submit' When Submit action was Cancelled on Previous Page
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In HCM eBenefits, on the Enrollment Summary page, the pushbutton caption 'Save and Continue' is being changed to "Submit" when the action of submitting the choices was Cancelled on Previous Page
The Text sentences and Pushbutton captions are not matching.
1. Log in to Benefits Enrollment for OE elections
2. Clicked on Edit for Medical
3. Added an existing dependent to Medical elections, completed the Primary Care Provider information and clicked
Update and Continue
4. On the Benefits Enrollment page for medical, clicked on Update Elections
5. Went back on Benefits enrollment page with the Edit buttons, went to bottom of the page.
6. The pushbutton caption is 'Save and Continue', the same as what the text says.
7. Clicked on Save and Continue
8. The Submit Benefit Choices page presented. Clicked on Cancel
9. Went back on Benefits enrollment page with the Edit buttons, went to bottom of the page.
10. Pushbutton should say what Text says - 'Save and Continue'. Pushbutton caption is incorrect as it says 'Submit'.
Customer wants it to say Save and Continue, to match the text.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms