Job Title On Historical Documents Page Doesn't Match Job Title On The Corresponding Document
(Doc ID 2180582.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Job Title on the Performance Historical Documents list page doesn't match the Job Title on the corresponding document
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. 1. Log in to Manager Self Service Fluid Page.
2. Click the Team Performance Tile
3. Click Historical Documents
4. Sort By Name
5. Make note of the Job Title for an Employee for the Performance Review Document with Period Begin/End Date of 01/01/2001 – 12/31/2001
6. Open the Document
7. Notice the Job Title in the Document is different from the one listed in the Historical Documents list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document