Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Job Title on the Performance Historical Documents list page doesn't match the Job Title on the corresponding document
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. 1. Log in to Manager Self Service Fluid Page.
2. Click the Team Performance Tile
3. Click Historical Documents
4. Sort By Name
5. Make note of the Job Title for Cynthia Adams for the Performance Review Document with Period Begin/End Date of 01/01/2001 – 12/31/2001
6. Open the Document
7. Notice the Job Title in the Document is different from the one listed in the Historical Documents list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms