Transaction Group 026 Accounting Lines are Created with Warehouse Lines on Hold
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an expensed issue return (Trans Grp 026) and then running cost accounting creation the warehouse lines are going to a Hold status. It was verified the corresponding order is open and has a valid budget status. The agency accounting lines do not go on hold and are picked up by the Journal Generator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Verify that you are returning an order that is open and approved with a valid budget status.
1. Navigate to FSCM > Inventory > Putaway Stock > Expense Issue Return
2. Enter the IBU and click Search
3. From the Expense Issue Return page click the Search History link.
4. From the Search History page enter the Item ID and the Ship Date parameters, then click Search
5. When the results return select the order you are returning and then click OK.
6. Verify the Storage location, qty, UOM and enter the Total Unit Cost (you will get this from the transfer price field at the bottom of the page)
7. Click Save
8. Then navigate to FSCM > Cost Accounting > Inventory and Mfg Accounting > Create Accounting Entries> Cost Accounting Creation
9. Enter a Run control ID and click Search
10. The process parameters are
- Process Frequency = Always Process
- As of Date (todays date)
- Cost Inventory Transactions - check Cost Inventory Transactions , Apply Perpetual Average Adj, Resolve Negative Inventory
- Create Accounting Line- check Create Accounting Lines, All Transaction Groups, Budget Check Accounting Lines, Acquire IntraUnit Entries
- Enter the IBU and Book Name then click Run , then click OK
11. After the process has run to success and posted navigate to FSCM > Cost Accounting > Inventory and Mfg Accounting, Create Accounting Entries, Edit Unposted Accounting Lines
12. Enter the IBU , transaction Group 026, Accounting Date Range (todays date) then click search
13. Click the Line Status tab and the agency accounting lines are ready to be processed by Journal Generator but the IBU accounting lines status are Hold for Other BU's Affiliate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms