ECM: System Generates NTF Exception When Auto Bank Recon Process is Run
Last updated on MAY 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NTF exception is generated by Auto Bank Recon process when an EFT payment in AP is reconciled with Bank Statement line having the same Payment Reference and Payment Date.
1. Add AP_11_ALL_REF_01 rule to Bank Account under Payables Source.
2. Create a Voucher for EFT Payment Method.
3. Run Pay cycle to process the payment.
4. Create a Bank Statement with the Reference Number and Reconciliation Date matching with Payment Reference and Payment Date of AP Payment.
5. Select the Statement and run Auto Bank Recon process which generated NTF exception.
System should reconcile the transaction as the Payment Method, Payment Reference and Payment Date matches between Bank Statement line and AP transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms