PO_ID_LAST_USED not Updated Correctly by PO_POCREATE
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_ID_LAST_USED is incorrect on BUS_UNIT_TBL_PM by PO_POCREATE after applying fix for Bug 21920253
Issue could be replicated as following example:
1. Verify the PO_ID_LAST_USED value = 0000000379.
2. Create a new purchase order manually entering PO_ID = 0000000380.
3. Dispatch the PO.
4. Close the PO.
5. Create a new requisition.
6. Source the req and create a purchase order.
7. PO is created with PO_ID = 000000381.
8. Review the Business Unit - Last PO ID Used = 0000000380 and not 0000000381.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms