Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding applicable flag getting checked automatically for non-withholding applicable lines when reviewing the posted/paid voucher's withholding information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a withholding applicable voucher with 3 invoice lines and only line 1 as withholding applicable.
2. Approve and post the voucher.
3. Pay the regular schedule of the voucher.
4. Now go back and open the voucher, click on withholding link .
-- It shows you the Withholding Information of invoice lines correctly.
5. Click on "Back to Invoice" link
Withholding applicable checkbox gets checked for two lines which was unchecked and below mentioned error message pops up and
You cannot uncheck the Withholding Applicable flag. (7400,167) Record has been paid or is being processed for payment creation.
System should bring you back to invoice information page without any error or change to the withholding information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms