Cancelling Req From Manage Requisitions Only Cancels Lines And Not Header
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelling req from manage requisitions only cancels lines and not header
If you cancel a req from the ePro manage requisitions page, only the lines from the req are cancelled and the header does not. If the req being cancelled is in a status of other than approved, then after cancelling the header status changes to approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use user id's ABROWN and BBELL for test
2. Change user preferences per document attached, ABROWN limited, BBELL full access
3. Log in as ABROWN and create a requisition and submit it
4. Log in as BBELL and from the manage requisition page cancel the requisition just entered
5. Only lines are canceled, header remains open
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms