E-QR: Query Manager Issue Adding InTree or Not InTree Criteria
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'In Tree' and 'Not In tree' query criteria condition types are not functioning properly with the new Criteria pop-up window. After you select the Tree and Node then click OK, the page is returned to the Query page and then onwards you cannot select either OK or Cancel in Query Manager's Criteria tab.
The issue seems to occur only when the add criteria icon is selected from the Query tab. Works fine when the criteria is added from Fields or Criteria tab
1. Create a new query (Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager)
2. Select a Record, e.g. Ledger.
3. Click to add a criteria on one of the fields, e.g. Account field.
4. A new window will pop up 'Edit Criteria Properties' and the Account field will be selected:
a) Select Condition type either InTree or Not InTree
b) Select Tree Option and click on the hyperlink 'New Node list'
5. Select a Node from the Tree and you will notice that you are not able to return, even if you click on OK or Cancel button.
If there is only 1 criteria specified then it is saved as default.
If there is more than 1 criteria specified, then the user is not able to change anything or navigate between Query Manager tabs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms