EAP: Incorrect Accounting Entries Are Generated For A Withholding Third Party Voucher Payment
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Accrual accounting entries are generated on voucher posting for Third Party Voucher - Withholding Payment
1. Create a withholding Third Party Voucher with one invoice line and one distribution line.
2. Post the voucher: Accounts Payable>Batch processes>Voucher Posting:
- Payments Schedules are correctly created for both regular and Withholding payments.
- Withholding amount is calculated correctly as per the rule defined on voucher.
3. Check the Voucher Accounting entries - Accounting entry line for withholding liability doesn't show any amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms