E-PIA: Drag to Resize for SES Search Results' Related Action Modal Pop-Up Window Not Working
(Doc ID 2182311.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.54 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Working with the classic homepage and the classic SES search results page, when trying to resize the modal popup window triggered from a SES Search Result's Related Action item, the window will not resize properly.
The content appears truncated and the window size itself changes unpredictably.
There's also the minor issue with the 'Drag to resize' text appearing instead of a proper image.
For the below scenario, FSCM 9.2 application must be used, with SES and Global Search enabled, and the Journal related search index built.
2. In Global Search, change category to 'All'
3. Search for 'Journal'
4. Expand left panel
5. Click on 'Journals' category
6. For one of the Journal results on right, click on the arrow on the far right to access its Related Actions
7. Click on 'Journal Inquiry' in the Related Actions menu
8. Resize the modal window that pops up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!