EAP: PO Information Not Correctly Defaulting to Vouchers Created from OSN Via XML
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions are sent from OSN to PS. Transformation program SAC_OAG72INV transforms the OAG file received from OSN into an XML file that is being uploaded to the system using the EM_VOUCHER_IN service operation.
The XML contains the PO Business Unit and PO ID successfully.
After the voucher data gets uploaded to the QV tables, voucher build runs to create the voucher.
The voucher has has the following issues:
1. Tax Exempt is Not Checked on the header while it was checked on the PO header.
2. Distrib By flag is set to Amount instead of Quantity.
3. The Ship To ID is populated from the Business Unit instead of copying from PO.
Also, When Item ID and related Item information (Price, Quantity, UOM) are missing from the XML file, the system does not default this information from the PO when the voucher is created. It seems the information is not defaulting from the PO Line which explains why the Distribute By is set to Amount instead of Quantity.
1. Create and dispatch PO
2. Make sure Tax Exempt checked on the PO header
3. Create the PO as a Quantity PO, Not Amount Only
4. Note the Ship To ID is US001 which is different from the AP BU default
5. Make sure the line is set to Distribute by Quantity
6. Prepare the XML file similar to that coming from OSN
7. Make sure the XML file has the PO info populated
8. Use the Handler Tester to execute the XML file
9. Get the Voucher ID from the VCHR_HDR_QV table then run voucher build
10. Review the Voucher created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms