Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Campus Community Other
Unsaved page warning not working as expected
When a user is working within the new fluid navigation and is making changes to a page then navigates away using the home button or 'back' navigation in the banner the user is not warned that their changes have not been saved.
Save warning should pop up
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to CS 9.2
2. Go to Campus Solution Administrator homepage.
3. Click on tile "Campus Community", This will open a tiles navigation collection on the left, by default Add/Update a Person page will open
3. Update a student details e.g. add mobile number or change the marital status
4. Without saving the change select another page in the tiles navigation collection - Save warning appears (Correct) or Click on button "Return to Search" Save warning appears (Correct) as expected
5. However, when click on 'Back' button (browser) or HOME icon then you can navigate without the save warning appearing (Incorrect)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms