Sort On Service Indicators Grid Not Working as Expected Using Personalization, as Results Do Not Show First Set of Rows
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a personalization is applied to sort Service Indicators, it does not display correctly.
Sequence of events:
1. Manage Service Indicators Page
2. Bring up a student with service indicators
3. Click Personalize
4. Sort by “Start Term” (desc) and “Code”
5. Click OK
6. Refresh page and bring student up again.
7. Service indicators will typically not appear in the correct order and will not be displayed starting with the first service indicator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms