E-CRM: Structured Emails Auto-acknowledgement Not Routed Correctly
(Doc ID 2183191.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Multichannel Communications - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For structured emails, when multiple AMP rules are defined for separate email categories, each AMP rule having auto-acknowledgement actions associated, the auto acknowledgement emails are being incorrectly routed to the default category associated on webform definition.
The customer requirement is to be able to send an acknowledgement email with content specific to the email category. This requires configuration which has one AMP rule per email category and this is not working as expected.
The auto acknowledgement email will always get routed to the default category specified on the webform definition, causing issues as the RB_MAILROUTE will send the auto acknowledgement emails to the default worklist, instead of the associated worklist on the mailbox definition.
1. Login to PIA
2. Configure ERMS to work with PeopleSoft
3. Under Set Up CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definitions > Email > Define Servers and Security > Mailbox Details > Mailbox Definition, setup a default Group Worklist and admin Group Worklist (make them different)
4. Under same navigation, choose to Auto Ack = Determine from Rule
5. Under same navigation, go to Associate Rules and Worklist and create 2 new AMP rules, both configured with Auto Acknowledge action only. Make sure each uses a different package and also add 2 associated worklists for AMP based routing of emails.
6. To enable the above behavior, some extra setup needs to be done.
6.a. Under Set Up CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definitions > Email > Define Category Set, define 2 new Template Category Ids corresponding to the email categories defined on the Mailbox
6.b. Under Set Up CRM > Common Defn > Categories and Types define 2 new Category names with ERMS Related on and active
6.c. Under Set Up CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definitions > Email > System Installation > Mapping Fields map the TMP_CATEGRY_ID field to reference Email Category
6.d. Use as default category “AD Test Category 4” on the webform definition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document