Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login using SQL\PCODE trace settings
2. Navigate to the eProcurement Vendor page (NavBar > Navigator > eProcurement > Requisition > Web)
3. At this point, a trace file has been created and is visible in the logs.
4. Punchout to any of the ePro suppliers
5. At this point, no further tracing is collected in the trace file and nobody else can create a trace file until the app server is cycled and cache is cleared.
Also, when one user is running an online trace and another user logs in with tracing turned on, both users get kicked out of the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms