GP ESP: Contribution by Min Base Absences Should Use Contributing Hours for FAN File
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case of unpaid absence PERMISO NO PAGADO for an employee according to Social Security, the minimum base needs to be contributed from the employer's contribution until the effective end date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee on 14 March
2. Rehire on 15 March and terminate again on 31 March
3. Add absence “PERMISO NO PAGADO” between 15 - 31 March
4. Override variable SS VR TC OTROS with 'F'
5. Check the FAN File and Minimum bases
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms