EAP: Voucher Build Not Checking Payables Online Vouchering Operator Preferences
(Doc ID 2183677.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build not checking Payables Online Vouchering Operator Voucher Authorities. When the Copy Matched and Closed PO option is not selected, user is not able to copy in a Closed PO Line for an online Voucher. However, Voucher Build will create a Voucher for a Closed PO Line.
1. User Preference - Copy Match and Closed PO box not checked
2. Add PO with 3 Lines > Save > Dispatch PO
3. Create Voucher from PO for only the first line of the PO
4. Run Matching and the Voucher is Matched successfully
5. Create another Voucher and the first line if the PO is not available to copy into the Voucher
6. Load ExcelUploadforVoucher.xlsm > File contains all 3 PO Lines > only VCHR_HDR_STG and VCHR_LINE_STG data is populated in file for PO Voucher
7. In ExcelUploadforVouher.xlsm file, click Generate and Post button > enter info > OK > Yes to Message > Save DEST.CML file to same folder as
ExcelUploadforVoucher.xlsm > Save > OK
8. VCHR_HDR_STG and VCHR_LINE_STG Records are loaded
9. Verify UserID has the Copy Matched and Closed PO box NOT checked
10. Customer using a VCHR_SRC of XML > through SQL, update VCHR_HDR_STG.VCHR_SRC value from XLS to XML
11. Voucher Build > Voucher Build Interfaces = XML Invoice
12. Message Log shows one Voucher in Postable Status
13. Open Voucher online > Voucher Summary page, Entry Status = Postable
14. Voucher Invoice Information page is created with the Closed PO Line even though the UserID has the Copy Matched and Closed PO box NOT checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document