PO Auto Source Process Goes To No Success When "Calculate Price" Checkbox Checked On Requisitions
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisitions
PO Auto Source Process Goes to No Success When "Calculate Price" checkbox checked on Requisitions
ORA-01438: value larger than specified precision allowed for this column Failed SQL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Req using MXN as currency Item 10014 Supplier SCM0000001(currency = USD)
2. Warning Messages received:
- Standard price currency (USD) is different with Req (10014), converts it into Requisition Currency. (10150,158)
- Standard price currency is different than with Req the standard price will be converted to the Requisition Currency.
Supplier item price is not available - use item standard price. Line 1, Item 10014 (10200,197)
- The supplier item price was not setup, or the corresponding UOM doesn't meet the minimum requirements. The item standard price is used instead.
Standard price is in different currency than that in Requisition. The system converts the currency. (18036,11690)
- Item supplier price is not available - the standard price is used instead, however, the standard price is using a currency different than that in Requisition header.
3. Run the Autosource process - PO created successfully.
4. Test with Supplier FRA0000001 ((currency = MXN)
5. Error received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms