OSHA 301 (OHS017A) Crystal Report Displays Time as 3:14AM
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the delivered OHS017A_ Crystal report, the time fields are printing as 3:14AM regardless of time in Incident.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Workforce Monitoring > Meet Regulatory Rqmts > Regulatory Reports > OHSA 301 Incident Report
2. Add a New Run Control w/ Settings for Single Establishment
3. Set From Date, Thru Date and Establishment ID & Click Run
4. Open Crystal Report in Process Monitor
5. Note the time of the event is listed as 3:14 AM instead of the time setup in the actual Incident.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms