EAP: 'Budget Definition not Found' Error When Budget Checking Accounting Entries of Voucher Due to NULL Budget Date for Rounding Suspense Account (RSA) Entry Generated by Voucher Posting
(Doc ID 2184585.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rounding Suspense Account (RSA) entry is generated with NULL budget date while Voucher Posting due to which the accounting entries went to budget error 'Budget Definition not found'.
1) Create a prepaid voucher and do the payment of 265662.32 PEN. Base Currency is USD.
2) Change the marked rate from 3.184 to 3.282.
3) Create the Regular Voucher.
4) Post the Regular Voucher - ensure automatically apply prepayment option is selected.
5) Check the Accounting Entries created.
RSA Entry of Prepaid Reversal entries is created with NULL Budget Date.
When the Accounting Entries are Budget checked - got following error:
'Budget Definition not Found'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document