Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rounding Suspense Account (RSA) entry is generated with NULL budget date while Voucher Posting due to which the accounting entries went to budget error 'Budget Definition not found'.
1) Create a prepaid voucher and do the payment of 265662.32 PEN. Base Currency is USD.
2) Change the marked rate from 3.184 to 3.282.
3) Create the Regular Voucher.
4) Post the Regular Voucher - ensure automatically apply prepayment option is selected.
5) Check the Accounting Entries created.
RSA Entry of Prepaid Reversal entries is created with NULL Budget Date.
When the Accounting Entries are Budget checked - got following error:
'Budget Definition not Found'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms