Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Mass Update feature in pricing, if the Price List being updated includes multiple price breaks per Product, only a single row is updated instead of all rows
after following the steps similar to those listed here:
1. Run the Price List Extract for price List.
2. Bring up the Mass Maintenance screen and the existing prices are correctly shown.
3. Perform a mass change to set the end date on the current prices to 03/31/16.
4. Now, add new rows increasing the price as of 04/01/2016.
5. Validate and upload
6. Rows not added. Only 1 added and 1 updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms