Item Label Issue on Page Permissions Of a Permission List for Component Requisitions
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Label issue on Page Permissions of a Permission list for component Requisitions.
When attempting to update page permissions for a permission list - found that all item labels are the same (instead of specific to the page).
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Security > Permissions & Roles > Permission Lists
2) For Permission list: ALLPAGES
3) Go to Pages tab and click on "Edit Components" link for REQUISITION_ITEMS
4) Click on "Edit Pages" link for REQUISITIONS
5) All the Item Labels are same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms