EEX 9.1: Time Report Routes To All Project Managers Again On Re-submission, If One Of Them Sends It Back For Revision
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Time Report Line Approvals by Project Manager doesn't work correctly.
1. Create a new Time Report for an Employee.
2. Add two time lines in the report for two different projects.
3. Submit the Time Report for approval. Report will route to respective Project Managers for Approval.
4. Login as one of the Approver and approve the report.
5. Continue the test and login as 2nd Approver. Now this time, send the report back for revision.
6. Employee resubmits it after making changes only to the project line of 2nd approver.
Time Report routes to both the managers for approval.
It should only route to the 2nd approver as the 1st one already approved the lines and no change was made to the approved line.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms