Supplier Phone And Contact Phone Information Not In Approver Review At Supplier Change Request
(Doc ID 2185112.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Supplier Phone and Supplier Contact Phones are missing in the Approver Review page for proper decision making
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:-
1. Sign on using VP1 as the requester
2. Navigate to Main Menu->Suppliers->Supplier Change Request->Initiate Supplier Change.Create a New Request
3. Go to the Address Train Stop. Edit the Address.Add new Phone Numbers
4. Hit OK and go back to the main page and go to the Contact train-stop. Add a contact with phone numbers such that the Prefix field is left Blank.
5. Go to Submit train-stop.
6. Click on Review button.The phone information is there for the requester to see
7. Now sign on using VP2 as the approver to the request
8. The Approver does not see the information for the approval decision.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document