EPC- ABENDED At Step PC_BI_TO_PC.SYNC1.Step03 when Two BIL Project Transactions with the same RESOURCE_ID_FROM value
(Doc ID 2185255.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Project Costing 9.2 version, Functionality
PC_BI_TO_PC fails with a unique constraint error at SQL step PC_BI_TO_PC.SYNC1.Step03. This happens when two BIL project transactions with the same RESOURCE_ID_FROM value (i.e. two BIL rows generated from the same source cost row) is sent to billing with a transaction from GL (analysis type GLE).
Process 7932306 ABENDED at Step PC_BI_TO_PC.SYNC1.Step03 (SQL) -- RC = 805
SQL error. Stmt #: 1703 Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PROJ_RES_DEL) violated Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_PROJ_RES_DEL (PROCESS_INSTANCE, BUSINESS_UNIT,
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project, activity and a rate set with an type (Source = GLE,
Target 2 BIL).
2. Create a contract and contract line and associate the line to Project,
Activity and rate set.
3. Create billing plans for billing and revenue with method As Incurred and
assign to the contract.
4. Activate Contract.
5. Create an Journal with PC chartfield and process it to PC (Run
6. Run CA_BI_INTFC for as-incurred billing.
7. Create Billing Worksheet by running BIIF0001.
8. Update status of Bill to ready.
9. Finalize Bill Run BIVC000.
10. Run the BIPCC000 update contracts/projects data process.
11. Run PC_BI_TO_PC
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document