Change Requests Available for Sourcing to a New Purchase Order Even After Change Order is Run
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Change Requests are available for sourcing/copying to a Purchase Order even after Change Order is run.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a multiple line eProcurement Requisition.
2) Approve Requisition.
3) Source Requisition to Purchase Order.
4) Dispatch Purchase Order.
5) Edit one or more lines of the Requisition to create a Change Request.
6) Re-Approve the Requisition.
7) Run process to create PO Change Order from the Change Request; the Purchase Order is updated and the change order is created correctly.
If you review the status of the Requisition Distribution for the lines that were updated, the Status is "OPEN" instead of "PROCESSED" . This erroneously allows the updated lines on the Requisition to be picked up once again by the PO Sourcing process and/or to be copied into the PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms