New Version Of The USI Technical Services Contract
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : CS 9 version, Constituent Data
New version of the USI Technical Services Contract for AUS
The Department of Education & Training has advised of a new USI Technical Services Contract, which will contain breaking changes and must be implemented by November, 2016.
To achieve this timeframe, the changes ideally should be available for implementation by June, 2016.
Extracts from the email:
The new version (Technical Services Contract Version 2.0) has a number of ‘breaking changes’. These changes include:
1. Version 2.0 of the service at a new endpoint
2. PreferredMethod (contact) all references removed
3. NonDvsDocumentTypeId is now mandatory when not specifying a DVS document (if DVS override is available)
4. New WSDL for Version 2.0 of the service
5. Namespaces and SOAP actions have changed
6. New rule for TownCityOfBirth (when country of birth is Australia).
You must make the changes to comply with the Technical Services Contract Version 2.0 to your Student Management System within 12 months, after which time web service transactions sent to the USI Registry System will fail. The Policy and Procedure for Web Service Versioning for the USI Registry System
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users will not be able to use the USI web services without changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms