Company Property: Job Issue Date Allows Save Prior to Property EFFDT in Setup Page
(Doc ID 2185941.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When issuing Company Property to employee, the application allows for assignment of the item prior to the effective date of the item in Company property setup table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS (ex: Current Date = 9/22/2016)
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Setup HCM > Product Related > Workforce Admin > Company Property
3. Add New Row for Hardware (ex: PRINTER)
4. Set EFFDT of Company Property Item w Prior EFFDT (ex: EFFDT = 01/01/2016)
5. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Company Property
6. Enter GBIBU EMPLID (ex: KU0325)
7. Click Lookup to Select Company Property from List (ex: PRINTER)
8. Change Issue Date to Prior to EFFDT in Company Property Setup (ex: 12/15/2015)
9. Issue Date Permitted to Save Before EFFDT of Receipt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document