Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Expense Type Is Entered on an Expense Line, the Expense Location Is Not Defaulted In Fluid Mobile Expenses.
1. Enter ALB as the location default for an employee on the defaults page of the employee profile.
2. Make sure that Location is a required field for the "BRKFAST" expense type.
3. Navigate to Fluid Home and select Expenses.
4. Select “Create Expense Report”.
5. The Expense Header default Expense Location is populated correctly to a value of “ALB”.
6. Click the Save button.
7. Click add expense.
8. Select the Breakfast expense type.
The expense location field is not populated on the line level to the default value of “ALB”.
The expense location field on the line level should be populated to the default value of “ALB”.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms