EEX9.2: When the Approver Changes the Mileage Traveled on an Expense Report Transaction, the Approver Is Not Prompted to Do a Budget Check
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an approver changes the mileage traveled on an expense report that has already been budget checked , the system is not triggering for the transaction to be re-budget checked. This is occurring after changes are made on the Expense Report Detail page. (EX_SHEET_ENTRY page) The issue occurs whether the approver navigates to the Worklist or to Travel and Expenses > Approve Transactions > Approve Transactions.
1. Create budget
2. Ensure employee is in the same BU Department as the budget
3. Configure two levels of approval HR Supervisor and Pre pay auditor
4. Ensure the privilege for the pre pay auditor is set to Full for Transaction Lines.
5. At SETID level ensure Expense Options is set to Budget Checking is Required Before EX Approval
6. Create report and submit
7. HR Supervisor budget checks and approves the expense report.
8. The prepay auditor changes the distance traveled on a mileage transaction and approves the expense report
The prepay auditor was able to approve the report without doing a budget check.
The prepay auditor should have been prompted by the application to do a budget check after changing the distance on the mileage transaction and should have been required to do a budget check before approving the expense report.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms