Job Opening Grid Sort Order Personalizations are Not Carried Over Across Multiple Tabs
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE: When Sorting by Applicant Name on the Job Opening 360 Grid, the Applicants are Initially being Sorted in Alphabetical in Ascending Order; however after Moving from All to Applied in the Grid, the Applicants are no Longer Sorted Alphabetically by Name.
1. Log in using PS/PS
2. Navigate to Recruiting > Recruiting Home > Search Job Openings
3 Select a Job Opening that has several applicants, I selected Job Opening 30006
4. Open the Job Opening
5. On the Applicants Grid, select All (10), then Sort the Applicant’s Name in Ascending Order, they are alphabetized in order by First Name
6. Next move to the next section that contains more than one applicant for my test I selected Applied (7), note the applicants are no longer sorted
7. Sort the applicants name column again in ascending order, they sort correctly
8. Move Back to All (10) note the applicants are no longer sorted, even though the Applicant Name shows ascending order with the arrow pointing up.
Error: No Error Occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms