Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Description and comment fields for pool manager resource assignment go nowhere
Make sure the Pool Manager Approval Required for Generic Resource
approval, this can be enabled on Resource Management Options.
1. Log in as a Project Manager
2. Go to Program Management > Project Definitions > Resources, Open the Project
4. Create a generic resource request (Without EMPL ID) with requested status
using Quick Add Resource.
5. Log in as a Pool Manager
6. Go to Resource Management > Pool Manager Workbench and Click on on the new
7. On the Next page click on Approve button without providing any
information. (This will bring the request to from Pending to Allocated status)
8. Now go back to Pool Manager Workbench, select that Request and allocated
status and assign a resource to it.
7. Save the changes
8. On the confirmation page provide the description and comment then click on OK.
Please see <Replication_Steps> for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms