EEX9.1: Duplicate Exist Message Is Displayed While Creating Expense Report From An Existing Closed Expense Report
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
“Duplicate Exist” risk message appears while creating an Expense Report from an existing closed one
Define a risk template for HR Supervisor and check Duplicated Exist option
1. Create Expenses Report
2. Approve Expense Report by HR Supervisor
3. Run Post Liability for created ER
4. Mark Expense Report for Close
5. Run the Close Liability and Expense Report has now the Status of Closed
6. Create new Expense Report with same Employee ID, Expense Type, Transaction Date, Amount, and Currency Code fields.
7. Submit Expense Report for approval
8. Login as Approver
9. Click on Worklist to approve Expenses Report
When creating an ER from an existing, closed ER, risk message displays "Duplicate Exist"
There should be no risk message while creating Expense Report from an existing, closed ER.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms