HRHD - Case Related Actions Tab Summary - Relation Action Summary Not Displaying Summary Correctly
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Case Component
HRHD - Case Related Actions Tab Summary - Relation Action Summary Not Displaying Summary Correctly for New Link Categories with new Link Definitions that are Linked to the HRMS Link Group. The Type displays correctly but the Summary does not. Both the Type and Summay should display correctly. Thought this was fixed in a PUM but unable to find the fix.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with VP1 or DEVTERRY
2. Navigate to Set Up CRM > Product Related > Call Center > Link Category
3. Verify the two new Link Categories are created for Internal and External. If not, add them.
4. Navigate to PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > Translate Values
5. Verify the two new translate values are created for Internal and External. If not, add them. The Value must match the Link Category Code.
6. Navigate to Structure and Content for Set Up CRM > Product Related > Call Center > Human Resources Help Desk
7. Validate the Folders Internal and External are added. If not, add them.
8. The following is the folder setup for External.
9. Plus add role HRHD Level Three Agent
10. Go back to Set Up CRM > Product Related > Call Center > Human Resources Help Desk
11. Click on External and verify a Content References is created. If not create it.
12. The following is the configuration for the DEOH Content Reference
13. The above value in the Portal URL can be http://www.google.com to keep it simple and have it as a link that anyone can view.
14. Plus add role HRHD Level Three Agent
15. Navigate to Set Up CRM > Product Related > Call Center > Link Definition and open Link Category EXTL and verify you Link Definition is created as follows and points to the same portal object name that was created in the Structure and Content like shown below
16. Navigate to Set Up CRM > Product Related > Call Center > Link Group
17. Validate the link definition is in the HRMS Link Group or add if not there
18. Login with HHDUSA_MGR or VP1
19. Navigate to Search Cases and open any case that is not closed.
20. The following shows Case 20025
21. Click on Related Actions Tab
22. Any Types of Internal or External which represent the Category Group display the Summary as ‘Description’ instead of the value for the Link Definition.
23. As shown above, the new Link Categories of Internal and External display and contain the link definitions that were added.
24. When click on Go for any value in the Benefits or Human Resources, the Type and Summary are populated correctly in the Related Action Summary
25. When click on Go for any values in the Internal and External, the Type is populated correctly but the Summary is not populated correctly. It should be populated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms