EAP - Brazilian Localization: Schedule Due is Replaced when the Bank Account Default is Changed
(Doc ID 2186949.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Schedule Due is replaced when the Bank Account default is changed for the withholding payment schedule in Voucher - Payment Options and original date is lost.
1. Create Voucher with withholding payments.
2. Save the voucher. Four payments installments are created.
3. Note that the second installment has the Account “1000” and Scheduled Due is 01/12/2016.
4. When the Account is replaced to “4100”, for example or any other, the Scheduled Due is in blank. The Scheduled Due should be kept with the original date.
5. When the voucher is saved the Scheduled Due is changed for a different date (01/09/2016). It is wrong and should be kept the original date: 01/12/2016.
Note: The date 01/09/2016 is the same date of first installment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document