EAP - Brazilian Localization: Schedule Due is Replaced when the Bank Account Default is Changed
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Schedule Due is replaced when the Bank Account default is changed for the withholding payment schedule in Voucher - Payment Options and original date is lost.
1. Create Voucher with withholding payments.
2. Save the voucher. Four payments installments are created.
3. Note that the second installment has the Account “1000” and Scheduled Due is 01/12/2016.
4. When the Account is replaced to “4100”, for example or any other, the Scheduled Due is in blank. The Scheduled Due should be kept with the original date.
5. When the voucher is saved the Scheduled Due is changed for a different date (01/09/2016). It is wrong and should be kept the original date: 01/12/2016.
Note: The date 01/09/2016 is the same date of first installment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms