Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2 PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core, Processing-Triggers
Issue with Trigger Date and date change on EFFSEQ 1
Added two new rows to Job Data with EFFDT 03/09/2016 (EFFSEQ 0 and 1).
The action on the EFFSEQ 0 row generates a trigger, the action on the EFFSEQ 1 row does not.
You change the date on the EFFSEQ 1 row. This will remove the trigger, which is wrong as the trigger related to the EFFSEQ 0 row, which hasn't changed.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Workforce administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Add a new row with effective date 3rd September 2016
3. For same date add a new row effective sequence 1, change department with action transfer.
4. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Prepare Payroll > Review triggers
5. Check the Segmentation trigger
6. Go back to Job data page and change the effective date to 18th September 2016 for the row with effective date 3rd September 2016 and save changes
7. Go to Review triggers page and check the segmentation trigger, triggers have been removed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms