Supplier Processing Authority settings are not taken from the Supplier Registration Template, Template User ID as expected.
(Doc ID 2187188.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When registering a new Supplier from Supplier On-Boarding, it is expected that the Supplier Processing Authority settings defined at the Template User will be assigned to the new Supplier User. But this is not happening. Without these settings, the new Supplier User cannot initiate a change request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Confirm the Template User ID value on the Supplier Registration Template.
2. Confirm the Supplier Processing Authority setup at the User Preferences for the User ID in Step 1. Check 'Authority to Ente'r and 'Audit' options.
3. Register a new Supplier User
4. Confirm the Supplier Processing Authority setup for the New User ID just created.
5. Only Audit option is checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document