ETL 9.1: Approval Process ID TLReportedTime - How To Notify An Approver If Approved Transaction Is Deleted.
(Doc ID 2187461.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval Process ID TLReportedTime - How to notify an approver if approved transaction is deleted.
1. Time Reporter enters multiple TRC's on timesheet and therefore multiple
rows. Example: multiple days of SICK leave, multiple days of REGULAR PAY,
multiple days of VACATION.
2. Time Reporters submits Timesheet.
3. AWE notifies Manager/Approver that a timesheet awaits his approval.
4. Using link in email, Manager goes into Timesheet header page and
5. Time Administration runs and creates Payable Time based on the approved
timesheet. Appropriate amount is deducted from employee's vacation balance.
6. Employee goes BACK IN to Timesheet and deletes row containing vacation,
then re-submits timesheet.
7. A.W.E. does NOT notify Manager/Approver of change made to timesheet.
8. Time Administration is run again; it creates offsets to back out
previous VACATION TRC transactions.
9. Previously-deducted VACATION hours are now restored to employee's
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document