ELM 9.X: When Delete an Attachment and Add a New Attachment, Then, Not Able to the New Attachment
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some existing attachments in the system which did not open properly as they were only present in the PS_LM_ACT_ATCH record and not in the PSFILE_ATTDET record.delete the contentious attachment and save the transaction,the newly uploaded attachment works fine.However if delete the attachment,upload the new attachment and then save,the newly uploaded attachment does not open.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Open one of the activities fetched above in the navigation: Enterprise Learning>Catalog>Maintain Activities
2. Click on Materials/Attachments page
3. Download one of the existing contentious attachments for that activity in your local machine.
4. Delete the contentious attachment from front end.
5. Add Attachment (Attachment downloaded in step 3, modified or without modification)
6. Browse and upload that attachment from your local machine.
7. Write description
8. Click Save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms