Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting Production Due Shift code kicks out of PeopleSoft
If Production Date Time on 3 shift production environment is set to "End Time" on Third Shift, selecting Production Due Shift On Production By Area Details page knocks user out of system or page goes blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Setup Fin/Supply chain > Business Unit Related >Manufacturing > Define Production Calendars > Shift code definition
- BU US008
- Create 3 shifts 1,2 and 3 with start and end times as 7 AM to 3PM, 3 PM to 11 PM and 11 PM to 7 AM.
- For shift code 3, set Production Date time as End Time
2) Create Calendar code for year 2016 and DEFAULT calendar code
3) Run Create Calendar process
4) Navigate to Production Control > Define Production >production ID/Schedules > Production by Area Details.
- Select BU US008, Prdn Area, item and today's date and click on prompt for production due shift field. Page goes blank or kicks out of system
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms