Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After withdrawing applicant when job opening is closed, the applicant record exists in Manage Hires.
1. Prepare hire for applicant Eg. 237 for JO-800013 so that applicant must be visible in manage hire.
2. Close the Job opening-800013.
3. After closing the Job opening, go to Applicant-237 and edit disposition to Withdraw
4. Applicant still showing in Manage hire.
5. Check the IB-WDRAW_HIRE_CONFIRM going to error-Applicant not found in Manage Hires queue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms