EPC: Enforce Team as Enforce Team Only Not Validating Based On The Product Selected
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the PC BU / project is set with Enforce team=Project team only and Product = Expenses, the expectation is that only the member of the project can report expenses; but the member is able to create expenses and also add timesheet. Similarly, when Product = Time&Labor, the expectation is that only the member of the project can report Time&Labor and not Expense; but the member is able to create expenses too.
1. Create a project.
2. On Project Costing Definition tab choose Project Team Only and select Expenses as product.
3. Add a team member to the project.
4. The member of project is able to create Expense report and select the project on it.
5. The member of project is also able to create Timesheet and select the project on it. The permission should only be on Expenses.
6. On Project Costing Definition tab change the product in Time&Labor.
7. The member of project is able to create Timesheet and Expense report for the project. The permission should only be on Timesheet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms