Physical Nature Error When Submitting Requisition With Purchasing Kit
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save and submit an eProcurement requisition created by adding a Purchasing Kit on a VAT enabled Business Unit,
the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Pick a Purchasing Kit with several items. They all have Physical nature populated in Define Item.
2. Create an eProcurement requisition for a Business Unit (BU) having VAT defaults enabled – for example CAN01.
3. Pick a Template (the above Purchasing Kit).
4. Pick a quantity and click Add.
5. The items are populated in the requisition.
6. If we pick an item and go to Item Details, the Physical Nature is not populated.
7. If we click Save and Submit, we get the above error and the requisition cannot be saved.
So the user should add the Physical Nature for all 6 items by hand. This minimizes the whole purpose of the Purchasing Kits.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms