Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP_FG_PROC process abended at step AP_FG_PROC.PMTLOOP1.Step10.
1. Setup a Vendor A with Payment Method as ACH and Prenotification status of Confirmed.
2. Setup another Vendor B with Payment Method as ACH and Prenotification status of New.
3. Add a new effective dated row for Vendor B and add new Vendor Bank Account details.
4. Delete the existing row and save the Vendor information.
5. Create a Voucher for Vendor A.
6. Post the Voucher.
7. Run Payment Selection and Creation process of PayCycle.
8. Run AP_FG_PROC process.
ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms