EAR9.2: Offset Payment Accounting Lines Missing in 9.2 release
(Doc ID 2188665.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AR_UPDATE AROFFSETDR not getting created for payment accounting entry
1. Setup Chartfield Inheritance Always Inherit for Fund Code
2. Setup External Bank Account to have AROFFSETDR and AROFFSETCR and also
3. Setup Payment Predictor method at Customer level
4. Create billing invoice and load the invoice to AR
5. Create payment and reference the invoice created and check the payment to
be matched by payment predictor method
6. Run Payment Predictor process
7. Run ARUPDATE
Missing Offset Accounting Lines from payment accounting entries in 9.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document