ELM 9.2 : Class Code Generated Is Out Of Sequence With The Previous Class Code Value
(Doc ID 2188775.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Statement Of Issue:
Duplicate class is generated after creating Multiple class from same course and having Create Class Code from Course Code setup in install default
1. Created a New Course (100-5078) and added a Delivery Method to it.
2. From the Delivery Method page, Click on the Add New Class link
3. Maintain Class page will get opened, click on the Save button.
4. A new Class Code created (100-5078-1) as per the setup (Create Class Code from Course Code)
5. Now from the Delivery Method page, click on the Class Code created in step 4
6. Maintain Class page will get opened, click on the Clone link.
7. In the Clone Class page, click on the continue button.
8. A new class code (100-5078-2) got generated.
9. Navigate back to the Delivery Methods page. From the Classes tab, click on the Add New Class link.
10.Click on the Save button in the Maintain Class page.A new Class Code value is generated(100-5078-4).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document