On My Team Tile (GSS/Fluid) Column Headings Are Not Centered over the Data for Email/Phone on Summary and for Range-Related Information on Compensation Page
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the My Team fluid tile, in Firefox and Internet Explorer, data columns are misaligned on the Summary and Compensation pages.
Specific alignment issues:
On Summary tab:
- Email/Phone Column header is not centered over the data
On Compensation tab:
- Minimum/Maximum column header and related data are misaligned.
- Position in Salary Range column header and related data are misaligned.
- Quartile column header and related data are misaligned.
The columns should remain aligned properly regardless of monitor size and window size.
This is not an issue when using Chrome.
1. Log into the system in Firefox or Internet Explorere
2. Navigate to MSS > My Team > Summary
3. Note that Column Header "Email/Phone" is not centered over the data.
4. Navigate to MSS > My Team > Compensation
5. Note that column headings "Minimum/Maximum", "Position in Range" and "Quartile" are not centered over the data.
Due to this issue, the data is difficult to read and may confuse the users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms