EBI9.2:BIPVAT00 Job Creates a Huge Log and All SQL Statements Are Contained in the Log
(Doc ID 2189235.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, BIPVAT00 Job creates a huge log and all SQL statements are contained in the log.
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create contract
- Add contract Lines
- Add FIN-CA line
- Access Billing plans
- Assign Immediate Billing method
- Add Customer info
- Add revenue allocation details
- Save contract
- Process Contract to create billing interface
- INTFC_ID created
- Process Billing interface
- Process ended in success; access BIPVAT00 process
- Check Message log; A great number of SQL statement in the message log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document