EAP / E-AWE: Duplicate Rows are Getting Added when Adding New Step or Path Or Criteria in Approval Process Definition
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to setup the new Voucher Approval Process flow by cloning the delivered Approval Process flow and adding a Path and updating the Criteria, the rows are either getting duplicated or new Paths are added.
1) Go to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup.
2) Open the delivered 01/01/1900 Voucher approval and clone it.
3) Add a new level of approval for the first Step of the first Path.
4) Save the page.
5) Add one more level for second Path and Save.
6) Remove one of the Step from the newly added Path and Save.
7) Change Criteria of one of the Path and save.
After Step4, Duplicate level added to next Path
After Step5, Duplicate rows added to the other Path.
After Step7, Criteria of other Path is also changed.
There should not be duplication of the levels and the Criteria of the other Path should not change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms